SAMOs executive power is in the hands of the Board. The board is elected by the Council of Representatives for a calendar year.
Board members get a small commission for participating the meetings. The chairman has the opportunity to perform his duties full-time.
The board is responsible for e.g. following tasks:
- Runs student union activities according to law, rules and by the decisions of the council.
- Represents the student union and maintains relationships with partners and interest groups
- Prepares the matters for the council
- Collects membership fees, takes care of student union´s assets, financial management and accounting.
- Informs members about student union´s activities and events.
- Maintains register of student union´s members