Resignation/ Membership fee refund
Resigning the Student Union membership
If you are changing University's, quitting your studies or you want to resign the Union for some other reason you can get your membership fee back when you do the following:
- Fill the application "Resigning SAMO membership" and return it with your studentcard to the SAMO office in side the time limits mentioned below. The application you can get from SAMO office or from the email: samo[at]seamk.fi
- The joining and studentcard fee is not refunded
- If you sen your application and studentcard by mail the letter has to be stamped with the sending date. If the stamp date on the letter it is over the deadline date we will not handle the refund application.
Timetable for the membership refund applications:
Membership fees for Autumn 2016 and the Academic year 2016-17:
- The last day to inform us of the resignation and be qualified for the refund of autumn 2016 or the whole academic year 2016-2017 is 31.10.2016.
Membership fee for Spring 2017:
- The last day to inform us of the resignation and be qualified for the refund of spring 2017 is 28.2.2017.
Membership fee for the whole degree time:
- The refunds are done by the timetables mentioned above. In addition we will refund the all the leftover semesters you had paid for beforehand.