Join/ New members
- You can join SAMO when you have enrolled as a student in Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences and fulfill the Eligibility criteria for the student cards.
- Choose the desired length of membership (Semester, year, whole degree). Check out different card options.
- Joining SAMO is easy: you can do it in the internet via online application. The net form is clear and easy to use, it will guide you trough the ordering process!
- You will need a passport-type jpg-photo of yourself (max. 4 Mt) and Net bank ID codes.
Joining application works like this:
- Start by choosing "Student Union of Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences " from the menu.
- Choose a student card type you want to order and attach your photo for the card (you can crop the photo with an easy tool).
- If you choose a card with payment (credit/debit) feature, you must have Finnish ID / social security number. A card without payment feature can be ordered with your student number (you get this when you start your studies in SeAMK).
- Choose the lenght of your membership from the menu. You can also subscribe ILKKA newspaper for free for one month as a membership benefit. Make sure you fulfill the conditions of the ILKKA benefit.
- Pay your order by Net bank ID codes
- When you have filled the ordering form you will receive a confirmation on the screen and into your email that your application and card order has been received successfully.
When you have joined and ordered the studentcard:
- We will handle application and order your card as soon as possible.
- The delivery time for the cards is 2-4 weeks from ordering, depending on the rush at the card supplier.
- The cards that have the payment feature will be sent by mail to your home address. When you get the card you can pick up the semester sticker from SAMOs office (or Ilmajoki campus student office)
- The cards without the payment feature can be picked up from the SAMO office or Ilmajoki campus student office. you will receive a email when the card is ready for pickup.