Distribution of cards and stickers
DISTRIBUTION OF STUDENTCARDS AND STICKERS
DISTRIBUTION OF NEW STUDENTCARDS
- The cards equipped with the payment feature will be send by mail to your home address. When you get the card you can pick up the semester sticker from SAMOs office (Frmai F, 1.floor, Kampusranta 11, Seinäjoki)
- The cards without the payment feature will be delivered to the SAMO office. We will add the sticker to the card and after that you will receive an email and can pick up the card from the SAMO office.
DISTRIBUTION OF STICKERS
- You can get new stickers all year around from SAMOs office.
We start distributing stickers for academic year 2016-2017 in the middle of August.
- In addition SAMO arranges sticker distribution in Koskenalantie campus during the rush time in autumn (service schedule will be informed later)
- When picking up the sticker we will also check that your address and other information is up to date
- If for some reason you are unable to come pick up your studentcard from the office or service point contact SAMOs office and we will arrange the card to be posted to you.
- You can also get the new sticker by sending your card to SAMO with a return envelope equipped with your address and a stamp. We will change the new sticker and send it back to you. Make sure you have payed your membership fee before you send your card to the "sticker exchange"!
- If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us:
Address: Kampusranta 11 (Frami F, 1. floor.)
PL 412, 60101 SEINÄJOKI
Phone number: 020-124 5039